Looking for a simple way to get into the spirit
of Thanksgiving with your little one?
Make a thankful tree!
- a few branches with lots of good spots to hang "leaves"
- a flower pot or vase to hold the branches
- strips of construction paper with leaf outlines (I drew these)
- scissors and markers/colored pencils
- tiny clothespins for hanging the leaves (ours are in the cloth bag - fyi)
I prefaced the activity by asking Elise
what she thought being thankful meant...
It's when you REALLY like something!
This year, I'm especially thankful for
my two little daughters.
What are YOU feeling thankful for?