to top our morning oatmeal
dressing a doll
- doll clothes are a great way to practice buttoning, zipping, and snapping!
whoo hooo!!! listening for owls
- inspired by Jane Yolen's Owl Moon.
scavenging around the house
for circles, squares, and triangles
filling a spool rack with beads
- a fun idea I'd seen floating around the Montessori facebook groups!
the completed project
Elise ran out of beads, so she finished filling all the posts with - surprise! - spools!
exploring our winter nature table
- Usually our nature table is filled with items found in nature,
but this little variation inspired lots of play
when the outdoor world was covered in snow!
Oh! I'm in this one, too! ;)
hanging peanut butter pine cones
- a wintry treat for all our bird friends in the park!