Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

much loved books - 13 months

Whether she's flipping through the pages on her own or curled up on the couch reading with her papa, Elise has been choosing these books over and over and over...


1.  Do You Want to Be My Friend? by Eric Carle
2.  I'm as Quick as a Cricket by Audrey Wood 
3.  Skip to My Lou adapted by Nadine Bernard Westcott
4.  My Friends by Taro Gomi
5.  Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann

No links to Amazon, sorry!  ;)  Although I do buy books from Amazon, two of these books were purchased at a local bookstore, two were gifts, and one is a library book! 

2 comments:

  1. my daughter (just turned a year old) LOVES my friend too. she tries to grab the little girl off every single page! :) just found your blog thru pinterest and really love it. excited to browse thru it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't know what it is about that book! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...