Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

it's beginning to look...

SPOOKY
around here...
I stayed home today because
I thought I had pink eye.
YIKES!
{Can you see the redness?}
It turned out to be something else;
something that starts with an "e."
{I can't quite remember.}
Since I can only wear a contact in my good eye,
everything feels a little strange.
{and dangerous!}
The good thing about staying home from school
was that I was able to get a start on my
Halloween decor.
{Hubs & I had pinky sworn that I would wait until October,
and today just so happened to be October 1st.}

I was feeling rather inspired
because my neighbor girls had stopped by yesterday
to ask if I we were going to do Halloween this year.
{and to sell magazines and cookie dough for their soccer team}
That means I officially have a neighborhood
Halloween reputation
to uphold.
{It's going to be awesome.}

1 comment:

  1. hope you're back on the mend! halloween will soon be here....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...