Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

a book, a craft, a task

A handful of happy activities to fill that precious free time I sometimes find here and there...


Book  I've been trying to read a little every day.  Right now I'm on an Ivan Doig kick - Prairie Nocturne is the fifth one of his books that I've read since February!  That's commitment. 

Craft  I started knitting a baby hedgehog last month from the pattern Smith by Ysolda Teague.  I've already knit the mama and the papa, so Elise's little hedgie family is nearly complete!

Task  I was going to work in the garden today because the weather has been so nice and springy, but we woke up to SNOW this morning!  Until tomorrow, dandelions?

What projects are you working on during your precious moments of free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...