Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

holiday traditions exchange part 2

Here it is!
The package from my
holiday traditions
swap sister and her 2 adorable daughters:

the unwrapping...
(love the hot pink bubble wrap)

Rosie gets in on the action...

My new treasures include:
1 quilted pillow & 1 quilted wall hanging
**perfect for my house because we're just
beginning to collect our holiday decor

1 felted (?) basket with handles
**I love all things knitted!
I didn't even know you could knit a basket.
a big handful of delicious chocolates
**Is that coffee I taste? Yum!
1 fragrant holiday sachet
**My whole living room smells beautiful.
1 description of their holiday traditions
**They make gingerbread houses every year.
photos of the decorating family in action
**Hmmm... maybe next year...
1 recipe for gingies (gingerbread men)
**I can't wait to try this! Maybe I'll post it, too.
1 fuzzy Christmas tree ornament
**Decorated with holiday buttons!

How lucky am I?!
I LOVE all of it!


How did they know I love buttons?

I hung the ornament up on our tree right away!


A big thank you
to Susan, Joeli, & Stephanie!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...