Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am
thankful...

to be married to my soul mate and my best friend

to be a native Montana girl

to live near where I grew up, so I'm able to have old friends and new friends

to live close to both my husband's family and my family

to be in good health

to have a job that inspires me to be a better person

to work with strong women whom I greatly admire

to live in a country where I can laugh and be creative

to be looking forward to Barack Obama's presidency

to see the mountains every single day because that's where I find my spirituality

Raspberry Chipotle Brie
This isn't the only thing we ate for Thanksgiving, but it was the only thing I made!

Ingredients:
brie cheese round
fillo dough
egg
raspberry chipotle sauce

Pour a little of the sauce on top of the brie (~1/2 cup).
Wrap the whole thing in several sheets of fillo dough.
Spread beaten egg on the top of the dough.
Bake on a cookie sheet @ 350 degrees for ~45 minutes.
Drizzle a little more sauce on top after it comes out of the oven.
Enjoy with crackers, bread, etc.

Thanks Christy for the yummy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...