Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

flower tea party


Things have been a little quite around here lately...
that's because we've spent the past few weeks waiting.

Waiting on a baby!

Which is not an easy thing to do.
She's here now, though - happy and healthy!  :)

But. before I introduce her,
I want to share something special Elise and I did together 
before the excruciating baby wait began.

A flower tea party!

 

We made lavender shortbread cookies
topped with lemon glaze and edible flower petals.


Elise kept our cups filled to the brim
with raspberry hibiscus tea.


We chatted and laughed,
ate our cookies and sipped our tea.
Oh - did I say the cookies were all topped with flowers?  
Well, some featured cherry tomatoes, too!


We also collected beans from the "Pea Fort" to plant next spring.


Oh my, I love this girl so much!!!!!
This little flower tea party will be a memory I'll always treasure.
Aaahh!!!  HORMONES!

Be sure to stop by next week to meet our new little one! 

Happy weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the new little one. What a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I love Elise's dress, it suits her very well. How is life with two little ones?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...