...my mother's garden is very nice, but if I had a garden there would be no weeds, and the flowers would keep blooming and blooming and never die.
- Kevin Henkes (from My Garden)
As fall nears, our flowers are slowly fading, but Elise and I have enjoyed observing the next phase of the plant life cycle - seeds! Here are a few books that have inspired out flower study these past few weeks:
- Flowers by Rene Mettler
- Alison's Zinnia by Anita Lobel
- A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- My Garden by Kevin Henkes
- The Reason for a Flower by Ruth Heller
Happy weekend, friends!!!