Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hello garden,

I just wanted to let you know,
I really appreciate the hard work you've been doing lately...

It's not easy being a flower - especially in Montana.
It's hot and dry during the day, and it's cold at night.
Sometimes it gets so windy your tall stems break,
and I find you wilted on the ground.



And then there's me, your "keeper" - aka your "gardener."
(I've never claimed to be perfect.)
I don't water you as often as I should...


I don't pull the weeds competing for your dry, rocky chunk of earth.


And yet you continue to grow - at least until it snows again.



Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful garden!!!
    I just posted a query on my blog (in English this time:) about the imaginative play. I will appreciate your thoughts..:)
    http://mychilddiary.blogspot.com/2009/07/imaginative-play-how.html
    Thanks, Miri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Almost inspires me to garden a little more - at least put some flowers out there and see what they do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...