Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

guilt-free freedom


As some of you may know, I chucked my cellphone. This is a photo of its lovely replacement, purchased at the local thrift store for $10. AND, it's my favorite color! I can't even explain how satisfying this phone is to talk on - for one thing, my conversations are a lot briefer! Brief, but more meaningful because I'm not wandering around attempting to do all sorts of multitasking. Its ring also brings a sense of thrill to our household because neither R or I have had a land line since we've lived with our parents and because Rosie thinks it's the doorbell! There's even a faint crackle when you call long distance... talking to my mom has never been this fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...